Preparing For Your Visit
At Anaheim Hills Imaging Center, we strive to ensure that every patient receives an appropriate level of service. Our caring staff will work to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
BEFORE YOUR EXAMINATION
To prepare for your visit to Anaheim Hills Imaging Center, you may want to review the following reminder checklists:
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled examination.
- Please allow approximately one hour for your examination.
- Please visit Our Location page for information on how you get to our facility.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
On the day of your appointment, you will need the following:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
- Prescription from your doctor’s office with diagnosis*
- Form of payment for co-payment or co-insurance, if applicable
- If you have previously had an exam on the same body part, please bring the CD/films and report for comparison.
- Please bring our telephone number and address with you, in case something delays your visit or you cannot find the facility.
- If you would like to listen to music during your MRI exam, please let our staff know when you schedule your appointment. We are able to stream in radio music into the MRI room or you may be able to play your own music from your iPod.
* Some insurance companies also require pre-authorization or a referral for your visit. Please check with your insurance provider to see if that is necessary.
Learn More About Your Visit:
Just give us a call if you have any questions or comments.
Anaheim Hills Imaging Center
781 S. Weir Canyon Rd. Suite 185
Anaheim, California 92808